Fabric protection at its finest.
Upholstery, carpets and rugs: it doesn’t matter what surface you need to protect, Chem-Dry Fabric Protector sees to your needs. Fabric protection for all your materials.
Chem-Dry Fabric Protector doesn’t stop at carpets and rugs but also works to keep your couches, chairs and upholstered furniture in tip-top shape. It prevents water and oil-based spills from damaging your furniture and other fabrics around the home. With its stain protection, it keeps dirt from getting ground in, keeping upholstery cleaner for longer.
It makes the cleaning up spots and spills faster and easier plus it is odourless and does not change the look or feel of your upholstery. Chem-Dry Fabric Protection prevents water & oil-base spills like wine, coffee, tar & oil. It safeguards against dust, dirt, and grime. This protective coating will keep dirt from getting ground in and will keep your upholstery looking newer for longer. It doesn’t matter what surface you need to protect, Chem-Dry Upholstery Protector sees to your needs.
The world’s most effective formula to prevent stains from penetrating through the fabric surface.
How does it work?
Our technician will evaluate your upholstery to ensure the best results. He will then use a hand-held sprayer that applies an even layer of the protectant to your upholstery. This solution dries in minutes and leaves a protective barrier of stain & soil repellent finish behind.
Our Chem-Dry Furniture Protection is used to:
- Chem-Dry Aqua Guard restores the manufacturer applied stain guard and extends the stain protection provided by the manufacturer.
- Creates a protective barrier that completely envelopes upholstery fibres ensuring that spills, dirt, grime and other contaminants cannot penetrate the surface.
- The protective coating will keep dirt from getting ground in and will keep your upholstery looking newer for longer.
- This product will repel many liquids and gels. This allows for an opportunity to clean up the spill before it stains.
- Aqua-Gaurd is compatible with most types of furniture, upholstery, carpets, rugs and other fabric materials.
Can we apply furniture protection to new upholstery?
Yes, our technicians can protect your new upholstery. We can also deep clean older furniture to refresh it and then apply a fabric protector. The Aqua-Guard’s stain protection will repel spills, dirt, grease, smoke, pet odours and more.
No, it will not work on leather upholstery due to its properties of oil penetration.
How long will it take to apply the protection?
Every project is different, but typically it takes about 45 minutes for one of our professional technicians to complete the job.
How often will I need to reapply the protection?
It is recommended to reapply a protectant after every second deep clean.
Call 01-2960252 to Book your Aqua-Guard service today and add one more level of protection for your upholstery.